Thursday, August 26, 2010

ant

they are my beloved bestosss. i knew them since i was first grade of senior high school.
i would introduce them. Here we go..
the smallest one named Yuni Ratna Sari but she has a big brain especially for math lesson hoho :D
she is a cute girl and also silly girl who makes me get annoyed and often laugh ahaha ;p

and the cute one is Roris Oktian. she was a clever girl, optimistic and work-harder which I ever met. So did nay, she was a sillyyyy girl hihi
the meaning of ANT is our initial name.
A for me Ayy
N for Nayy
T for Tian
not at all mean "semut" but we realized that we are cutieeees like semut hihi kidding :)
ANT meant everythin for me, everythin for us and everythin for you yuhuuu
I hope our friendship will be longlasting till the mortality separated us amin ya Rabbalalamin
ANT, i always love you. Be my best best bestfriend always.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment